Intentionally pick a place and time to gather your family together and use this activity to begin Family Worship Night.
- Monster March: HAVE kids stand up and march around the group like they are monsters (stomp loudly, walk like robot, etc.).
STEP 2. WORSHIP!
- Sing and have fun while worshiping then pray. Take a moment here to thank God for your family and your time together!!
Use these questions and points to have a conversation with your children about the Bible story.
- What is something that has made you feel scared?
- What do you do when you feel scared?
- Who can help bust your fear away? (God)
HAVE FUN TOGETHER
HAVE kids stand up and say, 1, 2, 3.... Then, you SAY any of the following actions: freeze, dance, hop, spin, twist, jump, clap, run, etc
- Dear Jesus, please help me to trust you when I am scared. Please help me to not be scared.. I love you! In your name I pray, amen.