The focus of this family time is to use five easy steps to teach your family that God had one rule for Adam and Eve.
Learn the Memory Verse together and say it throughout the week to help your family remember and apply what they have learned.
Use this time to begin Family Worship Night and have fun!
1. Set up an obstacle course indoors or outdoors with objects you have around your home. Use the Obstacle
List for ideas.
2. Place the doll at the end of the obstacle course.
3. Challenge your kid to complete the obstacles and share God’s Good News
with the doll at the end.
• Crawl through a web of streamers or belts
• Jump through hula hoops
• Hop through a ladder flat on the ground
• Zig Zag through upside down cups
• Crawl through a cardboard box tunnel
• Jump over a bowl of water
• Balance on a rolled-up rug log
• Hop on cushions lying on the ground
• Crash through pillow towers
• Crawl through a blanket tent
• Squeeze between pieces of furniture
Take a walk through a city park or the downtown area of your city. As you walk, pray for the people of your city to hear and believe the good news of Jesus. Ask God to send a revival to your city so that a great number of people would call on the name of Jesus to be saved.
STEP 2. READ THE BIBLE!
Watch the Bible story video
1. Say Together: Share God’s Good News!
2. Say Together: Don’t stop sharing Jesus!
Question Who did Paul share Jesus with? Everyone he met
Action Put your hand to your ear and pretend to listen to Paul.
Question Was everyone happy that Paul taught about Jesus? No
Action Pretend to be angry. Make fists and hit the floor with them.
Question What did Paul have to travel on? A boat
Action Clap your hands to make thunder. Make big waves with your arms.
Question What did everyone do when the boat crashed? Swam to an island
Action Make prayer hands.
Question Where was Paul chained in a house? In a city called Rome
Action Pretend to write with your finger.
STEP 5. Pray!
- Ask kids what they want to talk to God about, and pray with them.