The focus of this family time is to use five easy steps to teach your family that Paul prayed for people to share Jesus.
Learn the Memory Verse together and say it throughout the week to help your family remember and apply what they have learned.
Use this time to begin Family Worship Night and have fun!
God’s Good News is for the whole world. But you don’t have to go far away to share Jesus. Start sharing Jesus
everywhere you GO! GO! GO! with everyone you KNOW! KNOW! KNOW!
Something to draw with
1. Talk about different places you go in your neighborhood and community.
2. Draw a small picture of each place on the piece of paper. You can label each place if you want to.
3. Connect all the places with roads, sidewalks, or train tracks to make a map.
4. Draw a cross at each place to remember to share God’s Good News when you’re there!
STEP 2. READ THE BIBLE !
REVIEW THE BIBLE STORY
1. Question What happened when Paul shared Jesus? People believed in and knew
Action Put your hand to your ear and pretend to listen to Paul.
2. Question Was it fair when Paul was arrested? No
Action Pretend to be angry. Make fists and hit the floor with them.
3. Question What happened to the people when the boat crashed? They were alive.
Action Clap your hands to make thunder. Make big waves with your arms.
4. Question Why did Paul pray for the sick man? To share Jesus with people on the
Action Make prayer hands.
5. Question Why did Paul write letters? To share Jesus with everyone
Action Pretend to write with your finger.
STEP 5. Pray!
- We share Jesus so people can know Him. Who can we pray for as a family so they can know Jesus too?
- Pray Together