Families for Families
Read Psalm 10:18, James 1;27, Ephesians 1:4-5
*These questions are personal. They target the heart and put healthy responsibility on your group to spend time with God and seek the Lord.
Take turns, Go around and have each person answer all 3 questions.
1. How are you doing spiritually? (SPIRITUALLY!!!)
2. What’s one thing that stuck out to you from the scriptures or in the sermon? Why?
3. What’s one thing (sin) you’re struggling with right now that we can pray for you about?
Question bank (If Needed) Don't use every Point/Question Choose some favorites based on your group Specifically!
Families for Families: Hurting Children need Loving homes so their hearts can heal and they can receive the love of Jesus!
Facts: 11,400 kids are in foster care in GA alone. 800 of those are in our southeast region. Atlanta is the number 1 city in the nation for sex trafficking. 1/2 of the girls that are caught up in sex trafficking come through foster care.
- Why should Christian families be the ones taking the lead in fostering kids, not dfcs?
- How does fostering kids reflect the Gospel?
- How does a desire to end abortion matched with an unwilling heart to foster contradict one another?
- What’s your next step in helping kids/families who are hurting and broken?
- How can you pray, how can you give, how can you go?