PRAYER Week 1
Read Psalm 63
Preferred Questions: *These questions are personal. They target the heart and put healthy responsibility on your group to spend time with God and seek the Lord.
Take turns, Go around, and have each person answer all 3 questions.
1. How are you doing spiritually? (SPIRITUALLY!!!)
2. What’s one thing that stuck out from Psalm 63 or in the sermon? Why?
3. What’s one thing (sin) you’re struggling with right now that we can pray for you about?
Question bank (If Needed) Don't use every Point/Question Choose some favorites based on your group Specifically!
This passage shows us God’s heart for us through the Psalm of David!
We see David's hunger for God!
- What does Psalm 63 reveal about David's heart for God and what he believed?
- How does a lack of prayer reveal a lack of hunger for God?
- What are you looking to for satisfaction and life, other than God and intimacy with Him?
- How did God use the desert to draw David closer to Him in prayer and what are some things God has used in your life to bring you closer to Him?