Romans Week 1
Read Romans 1:18-32
Preferred Questions: *These questions are personal. They target the heart and put healthy responsibility on your group to spend time with God and seek the Lord.
Take turns, Go around, and have each person answer all 3 questions.
1. How are you doing spiritually? (SPIRITUALLY!!!)
2. What stuck out to you this week in the 412 (Bible Recap) or in Romans ch 1:18-32
3. What’s one thing (sin) you’re struggling with right now that we can pray for you about?
Question bank (If Needed) Don't use every Point/Question Choose some favorites based on your group Specifically!
This passage shows us that although God and his existence and power can be clearly seen through creation, we as humanity have all exchanged the truth for a lie and have worshiped created things over the creator Himself! We have taken His rightful place in the rule of our lives! Instead of seeking Him and His rule, we have taken things into our own hands. And what is clear in this passage is God can not be good and ok with sin.
- How does understanding the depth of sin change the way we see the Gospel?
- Paul points out 4 exchanges that we make in vs 22-28. Which one of these exchanges have you seen in your life?
- Why is it so important to Paul that we understand the depth of sin as a Christian and how does this passage change your view of it?