The Real Jesus Week 27
Read John 15:1-17
*These questions are personal. They target the heart and put healthy responsibility on your group to spend time with God and seek the Lord.
Take turns, Go around, and have each person answer all 3 questions.
1. How are you doing spiritually? (SPIRITUALLY!!!)
2. What’s one thing that stuck out to you from John 15:1-17 or in the sermon? Why?
3. What’s one thing (sin) you’re struggling with right now that we can pray for you about?
Question bank (If Needed) Don't use every Point/Question Choose some favorites based on your group Specifically!
The truest thing about Jesus is what Jesus says about Himself! This passage shows us that we can do nothing apart from Jesus! Vs 5. He is the vine! The pathway to a fruitful life is abiding in Him!
- What does it look like for us as believers to abide in Christ? Why Is the pathway to bearing fruit abiding in Christ and fixing our eyes on Him instead of focusing on the fruit itself?
- What does the fruit of your life reveal about your spiritual condition?
- What is your next step when it comes to abiding in Christ?