This is us Week 1
Read Romans 12:1-21
*These questions are personal. They target the heart and put healthy responsibility on your group to spend time with God and seek the Lord.
Take turns, Go around and have each person answer all 3 questions.
1. How are you doing spiritually? (SPIRITUALLY!!!)
2. What’s one thing that stuck out to you from Romans 12:1-21 or in the sermon? Why?
3. What’s one thing (sin) you’re struggling with right now that we can pray for you about?
Question bank (If Needed) Don't use every Point/Question Choose some favorites based on your group Specifically!
This Is Us is a series about who we are as a church! Over the next few weeks, we are teaching straight from the Bible on our 4 cultures as a church. This week is all about community and “one anothering” as Jesus desires for us too! We believe Real Life Change happens in Community!
- Vs 1-2 Why is personal growth important when it comes to biblical community? Be honest! Are you personally growing in your walk with God right now?
- Vs 3-8 These verses show us the importance of mutual participation in biblical community. It’s not a 1 man show! Why is mutual participation a big deal in the context of community? How have you experienced the power of one body with many members working together in a small group?
- Why is love one of the most important ingredients when it comes to biblical community? What could the absence of love lead to in a group?
- Why is salvation necessary to participate in biblical community?