This is us Week 2
1 Peter 1:1-11
Read 1 Peter 1:1-11
*These questions are personal. They target the heart and put healthy responsibility on your group to spend time with God and seek the Lord.
Take turns, Go around and have each person answer all 3 questions.
1. How are you doing spiritually? (SPIRITUALLY!!!)
2. What’s one thing that stuck out to you from 1 Peter 1:1-11 or in the sermon? Why?
3. What’s one thing (sin) you’re struggling with right now that we can pray for you about?
Question bank (If Needed) Don't use every Point/Question Choose some favorites based on your group Specifically!
This Is Us is a series about who we are as a church! Over the next few weeks, we are teaching straight from the Bible on our 4 cultures as a church. This week is all about Serving as Jesus desires for us too! We believe Every Person has a Purpose, and saved people serve others!
- Vs 2 Vs 10 Why is it important for our motives to be right when it comes to serving others? What could happen if our motives are wrong and things don’t go our way?
- Vs 10 Why does serving move from an option to a responsibility in light of the Gospel, and in light of the gifts God has given you?
- Vs 11 What does it look like to live your entire life for the glory of God and in what ways does serving others and serving the local church bring God glory?
- Spend some time talking about ways you could serve one another as a group, and some ways you could serve the local church! Pray together that God would grow you as servants!