This is us Week 3
1 Timothy 6:6-19
Read 1 Timothy 6:6-19
*These questions are personal. They target the heart and put healthy responsibility on your group to spend time with God and seek the Lord.
Take turns, Go around and have each person answer all 3 questions.
1. How are you doing spiritually? (SPIRITUALLY!!!)
2. What’s one thing that stuck out to you from 1 Timothy 6:6-19 or in the sermon? Why?
3. What’s one thing (sin) you’re struggling with right now that we can pray for you about?
Question bank (If Needed) Don't use every Point/Question Choose some favorites based on your group Specifically!
This Is Us is a series about who we are as a church! Over the next few weeks, we are teaching straight from the Bible on our 4 cultures as a church. This week is all about Generosity! We believe the Gospel Produces Generous people!
- 1. What is God’s vision and purpose for generosity?
- 2. What hinders your generosity?
- 3. What catalyzes your generosity?
- 4. What is your next step when it comes to generosity?