This is us Week 4
Read Matthew 9:35-38
*These questions are personal. They target the heart and put healthy responsibility on your group to spend time with God and seek the Lord.
Take turns, Go around and have each person answer all 3 questions.
1. How are you doing spiritually? (SPIRITUALLY!!!)
2. What’s one thing that stuck out to you from Matthew 9:35-38 or in the sermon? Why?
3. What’s one thing (sin) you’re struggling with right now that we can pray for you about?
Question bank (If Needed) Don't use every Point/Question Choose some favorites based on your group Specifically!
This Is Us is a series about who we are as a church! Over the next few weeks, we are teaching straight from the Bible on our 4 cultures as a church. This week is all about Evangelism and Making Disciples of All Nations! We believe Saved People Live Sent!
- 1. What does vs 36 reveal about Jesus’ heart for the lost?
- 2. How Should Jesus’ statement “The Harvest Is Plentiful” motivate us and encourage us to live on Mission personally?
- 3. Jesus also says the workers are few! If Jesus has promised us a harvest, what are some things that keep us from going and making disciples of all nations?
- 4. What’s your next step in making disciples of all nations, and how can we as a group take part in making disciples of all nations together?