Intentionally pick a place and time to gather your family together and use this activity to begin Family Worship Night.
PLAY I Spy
- Leader can start the game and ?SPY? something in the room
- Kids will guess what the leader is spying
- Kids can take turns spying objects and/or colors in the room
STEP 2. WORSHIP!
- Sing and have fun while worshiping then pray. Take a moment here to thank God for your family and your time together!!
Use these questions and points to have a conversation with your children about the Bible story.
- Have you ever been scared of something? (ALLOW responses.)
- We all get scared sometimes. Even our monster friends get scared sometimes, too.
- Say this after me (kids to repeat): When I'm Scared (make scared face), God Keeps (both hands point up) Me Safe (hug self)
HAVE FUN TOGETHER
HAVE kids stand up and say, 1, 2, 3.... Then, you SAY any of the following actions: freeze, dance, hop, spin, twist, jump, clap, run, etc
- Dear God, thank you for keeping me safe every day.. I love you! In Jesus' name I pray, amen